Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Yom Kippur Tears

It was a meanigful and beautiful Yom Tov. The booming sounds of all the yeshiva voices, screaming out to Hashem was powerful. You felt the intensity in the room, so strongly. You felt everyone give their all, begging and pleading with Hakodosh Baruch Hu to forgive us and bless us with happiness, health, and greater commitment to Him.

There was something that struck me so intensly. I watched one of the Rebbetzins cry, literally from the beginning to the end of davening. I wanted so badly to be in her mind and feel what she was feeling. I cried, but not like that. To feel the losses of klal yisroel as a nation - between churban habyis, aseres harugey malchut etc... It was incredible. Really.

It's been a week since Yom Kippur and I can't help hoping that I got everything in...Ya, I'm alive, but is that enough!? There is so much I davened for...for friends, family, and myself. I only hope it will be a good year.

1 Comments:

Blogger kasamba said...

With tefilos like yours, it's sure to be a great year!!!

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home