Sunday, August 20, 2006

He's back...

Check out my post from about 6 months ago...

He's back...or so I hear...I can't help but think about him and wonder if we are meant to be and all our previous attempts, simply did not work out because Hashem did not deem it the right time. I know, many of you are thinking...'Girl, just get over it already! You deserve so much better'. I wish I could say it was that easy and I wish I could tell you that I have long forgotten him and I wish I could say that there is better out there. But the truth is, it's not easy, I haven't forgotten him, and I don't know someone better out there.

Maybe, I can't do it because I haven't dated or know anyone that I think would be the best fit for me, in terms of personality, hashkafah, family backgrounds etc...We just clicked so well (at least from my end). I wish I could stop him and say...'hey, what happened between us!?' But I know I won't, I'm just too scared. It's also so hard for me to forget about him, simply because EVERYONE who I talk to about shidduchim, thinks that we make a great match...

I still think about writing him that letter...but I don't want to scare him either...

I don't know what to do but I'm preparing myself for when I do see him...It'll probably just be a brush off...but hey, anything could happen...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A million hugs and kisses are flying to you over the Atlantic...

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Diana,
I am davening for you here. May you have the strength to get through this and may you find a guy who makes you happy.

See you soon.

8:52 AM  
Blogger Düdie said...

Don't put yourself down Di.
At the end of shemonah esreh when I say teffilot for all my friends, you're the first New York one (I have Montreal and New York, and I say from one group or the other first).
You know my record of going after something I'm interested in so I think the best idea would be to have someone set you up, as if that person didn't know you had been out.
That way you'll know and if he says "no" then maybe the person can find out why and you can have your closure.
Keep us informed.

10:25 PM  
Blogger Inmymind said...

Thank you all for your tefillos -- IYH by all of you as well. It seems so silly sometimes...and I keep hitting myself to just get over it already...but it really is so hard...as far as finding out reasons and what not...i'm trying to think of the best possible way to go about this...wish me luck!

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home