Sunday, July 30, 2006

Welcome to the 9 days

I just saw this video and was completely devastated by it. Seeing adults and children alike, in a complete state of shock from rockets destroying their home, shook me. The only positive aspect was that the US is 100% behind us...B"H! But knowing the devastating impact this will have on their lives...forever...is frightening. I wince in pain, wishing every minute I was there holding their hands and whispering in their ears words of encouragement...Israel will prevail!

This is the saddest time of year for Jews, a time where suffering is rampant. Maybe this video was necessary for me in that this might be one of the few times I will ever feel the actual churban habyis. I actually feel galus. I'm not so sure that I like it....

I try to realize during the day that indeed we are being attacked and that even though I'm in my office or home, safe and sound, our nation in Eretz Yisroel is suffering terribly. May Hashem have mercy on their precious souls.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your right we need tefillos ...we also need action...
If you know what I mean....
(Both internal and military)

I miss you and am thinking about you....

(In case your confused, this is sister #3)

7:32 AM  
Blogger Inmymind said...

I miss you so much!!! Where did your sister go?? I miss her tons too...is she coming back??? lol

I'm davening....and I'm so happy you're there!

I'm anxiously awaiting your emails...heheheh....

Enjoy!

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home