Monday, April 24, 2006

Happy Birthday!

I returned from Pesach. It wasn't as bad as in previous years, but maybe it's because I became completely anti-social while down there. I think the only times I left my apartment during yom tov were to go to shul, which is in my building, not too far away. The only reason I was sad to leave is missing my mom. I miss having a mom close by to be there for you. I know she's always available for me but it's not the same as having her around. Besides, if you know my mom, she's just one of the coolest people you'll ever meet. More on her another time...

This past sunday was my English 24th birthday. I'll be celebrating my Hebrew birthday on friday IY"H.

I was reflecting during the day, that I obviously don't feel older, in fact I still feel like a kid but I know that in reality I'm no longer a kid but as time goes on, I'm becoming more and more of an adult. I miss the innocence of our childhood, where there were hardly any worries. It might sound childish but sometimes the going gets so tough you just want to sit down and finger paint and not have to worry about anything else.

Wishful thinking, huh?

4 Comments:

Blogger Rich_Of_Spirit said...

very cool I like your blog you get a lot of birthdays very cool

9:47 PM  
Blogger chanie said...

mazel tov! can i have a bracha?

4:08 AM  
Blogger almost_frei said...

Happy Birthday!.. now go do something for yourself... get a finger paint set and make yourself happy...

8:10 AM  
Blogger Inmymind said...

Thanx for the B-day wishes!!

Rich_of_spirit -- thanx for visiting my blog!

Chanie -- May Hashem bless you and your family for 120 years!

Almost_frei -- I need to get my life together for next year...it's just so nerve-wracking (I have no idea how to spell that word!)

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home