Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Shabbos

Shabbos this week was an incredible experience. Aside from the biting cold, distasteful 'drasha' and a guy who basically told me he stalks me, it was so inspiring.

I spend Friday night with some friends at a Rosh Yeshiva's home. He could't stop spewing stories. Each one only showed the greatness of Hashem. Each one spoke to me, telling me that there is SO much good in the world, if only we would look for it. It also taught me how things always work out exactly the way they are supposed to.

I cried during davening on Shabbos morning. I was thinking about my upcoming trip and the feelings that I will have once I'm there.

It really was just amazing and am only looking forward to this coming shabbos at the homes of more of the great spiritual leaders that I live nearby.

I hope that when I move next year, I will be able to maintain these close connections which I cherish so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home