Monday, February 27, 2006

Welcome to the Holy Land

IY"H I will be arriving in Israel in time for Purim. Tears of joy continue to come to my eyes every time I think about being there. Shockingly, I have not been back to the holy land in approximately 4 years (yes, 4 years) numerous things had come up that did not allow me to get there but I'm going now and I cannot wait to be there. To see many rebbeim who I have formed such close ksharim with over my 2 years of learning and to see my family who I miss dearly.

As far as family goes, I have 2 brothers one with 5 nieces and 1 nephew there. It's so hard to be away from them, knowing that they are all growing up so fast. My heart is literally bursting with joy, knowing that I will be with them soon and see all their sweet smiles.

I'm only scared, I'm not going to want to leave.....maybe it's a sign....

1 Comments:

Blogger WillWorkForFood said...

Well hello there, sunshine, you coulda told me you hadn't been there in 4 years and that you have tons of family there. Now it makes sense why you keep mentioning it every 5 seconds. Oh, and "2 years of learning" sounds FemNaz, might wanna switch it with "growth".

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home