Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Maybe

So, I'v been dating now for close to 5 years (phew, long time...all suggestions are accepted)and I can't help but wonder if I'm looking for the wrong thing. I tell people I want someone 'yeshivish' but maybe that's not what I need. Maybe I'm just becoming impatient. And maybe there are just so many unknowns I just don't know anything anymore! I'm slowly feeling more and more lost. Without a career direction, a marriage partner or anything I feel like one big (fat) question mark! Oh and by the way...this week I'm back to dental school. I feel like I just need one person to come over to me and say...don't worry you're doing and looking for the right thing. Maybe that will cure all anxiety (ya, right).

1 Comments:

Blogger WillWorkForFood said...

You'll get there, just hang in there, kid...

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home