Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Feeling Ugly

I just dated a guy recently who decided to inform me that I was overweight. I started crying on the phone. I know I'm not a toothpick, nor that I am beautiful but the idea of someone telling me that is just unbearable. And after all that he STILL wanted to date me...

Unfortunately, this isn't the first time a guy has decided to inform me about my lack of attractivness...to my face... but I have yet to understand why they are still interested in dating me! I mean if they liked me that much, wouldn't they understand that something like that would hurt me!?!?!

I happen to be on a diet for my own personal well being, but it makes me wonder about what people really view as important in marriage. It's so hard and I can't help but wonder if in fact it is true that this is what is preventing me from finding my one true bashert...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are such a good writer!-Sarah

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home