Monday, January 30, 2006

Israel

Wow, it's been a while since I've last blogged...but we're back!

So I've been hearing about everyone's trips to Israel and I'm just waiting for my job to wake up and tell me when I'm going. But in reality, I'm so scared...I'm scraed of what I'm gonna feel and more importantly I'm almost certain I'm not going to want to come 'home'. I know most people wouldn't expect this from me -- as I'm not your typical flipped out seminary girl -- but I haven't lost those feelings from way back.

I literally dream about Israel in all it's holiness and glory and wonder why I'm not there or wonder if I will ever be there. Interesting, I won't limit myself to dating only aliyah minded guys. Quite the contrary, in fact! But my dreams always linger to Israel. Maybe one day it will become a reality...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home