Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Shabbos!

I had one of the most beautiful shabboses this week. I spent it with a VERY special family (who shall remain nameless, of course ;-)). The beauty that emanates from their home can only be compared to the beauty that emanates from Yerushalayim. I go to their home quite often (maybe I'm getting a little annoying ;-)). I love the smell of the chicken soup and the rest of the delicious food heating up on the blech. The beautiful sounds of the zemiros of all the bochrim singing together with the head of the household. The inspiring divrei Torah that spill forth, like a spring of water. For the woman, there are wonderful conversations about life, its meaning and our goals. Every time I go, I leave inspired and ready to tackle life. My batteries are recharged and I feel as if I could handle anything, including my crazy boss (who no longer is my boss, B"H!!). I've met an array of interesting individuals all who like me, gravitate to their home. This week was the last shabbos of the year. I am saddened that I will have to wait almost two months to experience it again. I wish them all well on each of their amazing summer plans. I know that they will be an inspiring force to all that meet them. Thank you for being my second family! Have a GREAT summer!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're blushing.


And you are NEVER NEVER NEVER annoying.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Momo said...

It's not a coincidence that a great Shabbos followed a very busy week! Glad you enjoyed it.

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! We love when you come.

I found an internet cafe in Tachane HaMerkazit which actually isn't sketchy. (That's where I am right now.)

I still haven't figured out all the details of my plans for the
summer, but I only landed yesterday, so that's not so bad.

Since I don't have your e-mail address, I'm using your blog to contact you. Please e-mail me your address, so I can write some non-generic things (aka things I don't want teh whole world to read.) My e-mail is my first and last name @yahoo.

Good Luck at work!

3:36 AM  
Blogger socialworker/frustrated mom said...

Sounds amazing and spiritual.

1:54 PM  
Blogger Düdie said...

So why do you never bring me with you for shabbos?

10:51 PM  
Blogger Düdie said...

Delete that top comment btw.

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home