Friday, May 26, 2006

Help.....

This job search is making me crazy. period. I just want to know what I will be doing. Maybe g-d isn't allowing anything to work out because I should be focusing my chochot on something else. Maybe I'm not as capable as I think I am. Maybe it's not the right time. Maybe Maybe Maybe. HELP! There is a job about to open up, that I REALLY want...but I don't know that I'll get it. More importantly, I can't throw all my eggs into one basket. Someone else had mentioned something and I want to ask her about it but I feel like, she'll tell me when she's ready. Or maybe I should just get on with it and ask. I feel like in a month I'm going to be poor and on the street (chas v'shalom). This anxiety is making me physichally and mentally exhausted. I can't study (for my DATs...yes, I'm taking them). Oy. I got a fortune today and it read: You are talented in many ways. I wish I felt that way. Just daven that everything should work out the way it is supposed to.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Diana,
The job search is incredibly hard, but you will find something eventually b'Ezrat Hashem. I hope something opens up soon. You never know when you'll get a job. Remember, I got mine the day before school started.

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have to just let these things play out. hashem has a plan for you, and everyone else. We just aren't always privy to that plan. He is not going to give you anymore than you can handle.

Stay strong and daven hard!

12:23 PM  
Blogger socialworker/frustrated mom said...

Good luck!

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home