Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Wow...it's been a REALLY long time...

I can't say that so much has been going on in the last couple of months. You would think with an absence like that, that I was imminently getting engaged, or some other huge event was going to happen. But I'm sorry to say, that absolutely, nothing exciting is going on.

Life is good, keeping busy with the day to day and other random activities that are coming up. You know same old stuff...just a different day!

Anyway, some nice events: 1) Remember my friend who lost her baby last year? B"H she has given birth to a healthy baby boy! Mazal Tov!! I feel so relieved. I've been davening so hard that Hashem should make it right, B"H! 2) I moved to a new apartment and I love it! It's so great to finally have my own place/space. 3) A friend of mine whose 26 is getting engaged really soon...I'm SOOOOO happy for her...it's like...Finally! He's here. May we share in many more simchas together! 4) I'm applying to social work school...I decided that even if I want to go to dental school I have to wait 2 years in order to get there, so I might as well do something in the middle...plus I get 75% off.

That's all that's really going on. I’ll try to be more on top of writing...but it's hard!

Summer is here! So is Shavous! And I'll be in Los Angeles for a week! YAY! I'm sure I'll have something to say when I get back!

3 Comments:

Blogger WillWorkForFood said...

Interesting...isn't Josh going to LA for a week?

8:15 AM  
Blogger WillWorkForFood said...

Ps. Wanna take stuff for me?

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! u finally posted more, im so excited. u need to make sure that u post duruing the summer cuz otherwise how am i gonna know wuts going on with u? ill miss visiting u in ur office, but dont wry, ill b bac next year!! have a good shabbos!

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home